To be accountable to our stakeholders and funders for our financial and ethical performances...
We would like to thank and acknowledge
- Tertiary Education Commission
- Literacy Aotearoa Inc
- Ministry of Social Development
We acknowledge the resource support of:
- All membership poupou of Literacy Aotearoa Inc
- All branches affiliated to New Zealand Federation of Family Budget Services Inc
- Birthright (Hutt Valley) Inc
- Consumers Institute
- JR McKenzie
- Kōkiri Seaview Kereana Olsen Trust Marae
- Lower Hutt District Court
- Lower Hutt Women’s Centre
- Lower Hutt Community Law Centre
- Ngā Kaunihera Kaumātua o Te Whanganui a Tara
- Nāku Ēnei Tamariki Trust
- Road Safety Lower Hutt
- Salvation Army - Stokes Valley, Lower Hutt and Wainuiomata
- SuperGrans Charitable Trust
- Te Puni Kōkiri - Ministry of Māori Development
- Wellington Law Centre
- Wainuiomata Marae
Call Centre: 0800 552 002
For clients over 65 years who are entitled to the National Super otherwise use the Work and Income website.
Call Centre: 0800 549 472
Kiwisaver details including Provider and balance can be obtained from the IRD online service.
Ministry of Consumer Affairs Helpline
Call Centre: 0800 622 457
Information and resources for both business and consumer, on consumer law. You can also make a complaint to their Measurement and Product Safety Service online.
Send a new text message to find (3463) enter the vehicle registration plate as the message. Cost $3.00.
You will get a YES or NO response and also an SMS ID you can enter on http://www.ppsr.govt.nz to get a full printable report. Need to have a user Id on this website. Some Budget Services do, so check with local service otherwise register your own user id.
Our newsletter is published on a bi-monthly bases.
You can find a copy of it here, or you can pick it up at the Learning Centre and Whānau Family Support Services Trust.
Literacy and Training
Budgeting and Financial Help
- Insolvency and Trustee Service
- Kiwisaver Information
- New Zealand Federation of Family Budgeting
- Sorted: Your independent money guide